Corporate Events in Playa del Carmen
Perfect for A Professional Event
Why Playa del Carmen? Playa del Carmen has been gaining popularity as a destination for corporate trips, meetings, and events. It has a modern style of services and world-class venues offering all the amenities of a cosmopolitan city plus the white-sand beaches that you can see on the Caribbean sea.
This region boasts a wide selection of places that holds activities like team-building and suppliers for any corporate events. Playa del Carmen yacht rentals will make your trip fun and exciting. If you are the planner of this trip and if you are looking for a unique idea to plan a corporate trip, Caribbean Dream Yacht can help you out!
A Fully Customized Experience Awaits on Pristine Waters
Events, conferences, and meetings play an essential role in most businesses and companies.
Whether it is a product launch or a large company conference, they rely on these gatherings to deliver messages, bring people together, and build a more substantial workplace bond. Reward your employees, business associates, visitors from overseas, distributors, business partners, with magnificent dinner.
Corporate event on the sea is a new kind of trip that you can take on.
Host your corporate trip and enjoy Playa del Carmen yacht rental services. You can fully enjoy a customized experience by having a unique event on the high seas as you sail along the Caribbean seas. Our professional organizers in the Caribbean Dream Yachts would make sure that you can afford packages that cater to the budget of all the people on this trip.
Playa del Carmen yacht rental services would help you plan an exciting array of itineraries featuring long and short cruises. In this way, you can let your team relax during a stopover in some of the thrilling ports here in Playa del Carmen. Many destinations throughout Playa del Carmen are ideally located that can host memorable corporate events and productions. Whether you’re arranging an annual dinner, award ceremony, themed party, product launch, press conference, business partner appreciation trip or activity to foster client loyalty, we can help make your vision reality.
Charter with Us!
Every magical tropical trip starts with the right people, the right destination, and the right choice of yacht. Playa del Carmen yacht rental services would make your next corporate events and meetings successful and exciting! Book a trip they’ll never forget with Caribbean Dream Yachts. We believe in customer satisfaction by putting our clients’ needs foremost in our advice. Let us take care of the details so you can focus on the big picture.
Dear sailing lovers! Are you planning to have a sailing holiday in the Caribbean? If you need some fresh ideas or simple recipes to cook on your sailing holiday, you’ve come to the right place. Food is always an essential part of packing for a sailing holiday, whether you will be sailing for a day or a month on a boat rental in Playa Del Carmen .
Here are some simple recipes to cook that will ensure that your crew and guests get a delicious, healthy meal without a lot of prep or cleanup time.
Salsa Verde Stew
- 1 small pre-cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 jar salsa verde, 12 oz.
- 1 can cannellini beans, 15 oz.
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Sour cream and tortilla chips for topping
How To Prepare
Cook salsa verde on medium heat for 2 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients and let it boil. Garnish with sour cream and tortilla chips and serve.
Tuna And Potato Salad
- 800g new potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 200g fresh tuna
- 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cucumber, chopped
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Basil leaves to garnish (optional)
How To Prepare
- Cook the potatoes for 20 minutes in a boiling water
- Mix the lemon juice, garlic, and parsley in a salad bowl and add the red onion and set aside.
- Drain the cooked potatoes and add them to the salad bowl.
- Once the potatoes are cool, add the tuna, tomatoes, and cucumber.
- Mix everything gently and season with black pepper.
Southwestern Shepherd’s Pie
- 1 pre-cooked rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 can black beans
- 1 bag frozen corn
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 box of your favorite cornbread mix (and all of the ingredients needed with it)
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
How To Prepare
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the corn, beans, chicken, and barbecue sauce in a casserole dish.
- Top with cornbread batter, and cook until cornbread is fully baked.
Red Curry Lamb Stew
- 1 lb lamb roast or chops, precooked and cubed
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 can coconut milk
- 16 oz. chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. red curry paste
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- 1 cup dried shiitake mushrooms
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tsp olive oil
How to Prepare
- Pre-cook your lamb, chop, and bring with you in a reusable container
- When cooking the soup, mince the garlic and add to olive oil, cook until golden brown.
- Toss lamb in the garlic until brown. Add all ingredients and cook until it boils.
Additional tips for cooking onboard
The galley kitchen in your rented yacht, the space is limited, as are fuel and refrigeration, ensure that you planned accordingly. Here is the list of tips on cooking aboard a yacht.
- Bring only the important cooking equipment
- Check if everyone in the crew knows how to light the stove and control the fuel supply safely.
- Bring enough water
- If you are renting a boat, ask the boat company before you go if the gas or charcoal will be provided by them.
Happy cooking and we wish you fair winds and calm seas! Do you have a favorite meal to serve while out sailing?