Amazing Team Building Activities in Playa del Carmen
Amazing Team Building Activities in Playa del Carmen, on Mexico’s Caribbean coast, has long been a famous spot for conferences, and corporate team building. Thanks to the region’s wide selection of hotels, resorts, company boat tours with corresponding facilities.
If you’re a corporate or small business and planning for a team building, you’ll love the comfort and affordability of combining group incentives and team building activities with fun in the sun in splendidly picturesque Playa del Carmen. Team building is an integral part of business travel because it maintains the profitability of group problem-solving. It also promotes camaraderie and learns to recognize and leverage each strength and heighten the benefits of cooperation versus competition.
Playa del Carmen yacht rentals will make your trip fun and enjoyable. If you are the planner of the team building and looking for a unique idea, Caribbean Dream Yacht can help you out!
Activities you can do during team buildings:
- Discover the destination’s culture and natural beauty of a local eco-theme park.
- Grow team spirit underground. Cenotes or sinkholes offer an optimal setting for team building to reach such a destination you can check yacht rental company in Playa del Carmen to accommodate your team building.
- Adventure activities like ziplining and rappelling are among the destination’s more adventurous pursuits. Still, there are also other ways to enjoy outdoor activities in this part of the Mexican Caribbean.
- Charter a Yacht in Playa del Carmen. Having your team building in a yacht is another level of entertainment. Playa del Carmen yacht rental services would help you organize an exciting array of itineraries featuring long and short sails. In this way, the team can explore breathtaking ports here in Playa del Carmen.
Corporate team buildings can be distressing circumstances, mainly when the purpose is to construct a strong group. To break that stress and discharge the underlying strain of a team-building meeting, Caribbean Dream Yacht can help you lessen the stress in organizing. Our professional organizers in the Caribbean Dream Yachts would make sure that you can afford packages with our yacht rentals that can cater to the budget of your company.
Enjoy your Corporate Team Building with Our Ultimate Yacht Rentals
Caribbean Dream Yachts offers a wide range of yacht rental that can cater according to your needs. We stand out with the scope of our luxury yachts rentals, amenities, premium destinations, activities, and onboard options. Our yacht rentals in Playa del Carmen offer a lot of benefits just by throwing your team building on a yacht or boat.
Are you planning your next corporate team building? Give us a call or visit us at our location. We will be happy to help you prepare for the most-awaited team-building of the year!
Organized Your Corporate Party in Playa del Carmen Yacht Rentals
Organized Your Corporate Party. Playa del Carmen offers you a picturesque view and crystalline water which you can put a new signature for a corporate yacht party. Skip the tiki torches and surfboard motif. We know that you travelled hundreds or thousands of miles to get together for a multi-day corporate event on the coast, entertaining a signature event on the beach is almost a predictable conclusion. It gives one of the best ways to have an enjoyable time in an oceanfront resort.
But if you are looking for a more adventurous corporate event- plan an engaging corporate event in a yacht. Our range of yacht rentals is an excellent choice for your corporate events. Boat or yacht rental in Playa del Carmen can be an excellent choice for you to hold your corporate party. You can rent our boats at any length of time you need. Caribbean Dream Yachts can also help you organize your high seas party and give you the best corporate party in Playa del Carmen!
If you are an organizer of the corporate party, here are some favourite ideas and techniques to shaking up a yacht event –in Playa del Carmen
- As soon as your guests are aboard, offer great cocktails for them to enjoy the yacht ambience. You can find a catering service that is at the top end of innovative, high-quality drinks services for your yacht party.
- Don’t forget the music. Setting an extremely classy and sophisticated music backdrop for your corporate yacht party will give the guests a genuinely refreshing experience or you can hire a professional DJ to spice up the party.
- Water Games. Entertainment does not end only in the deck. You are, after all, sailing on a vast expanse of water, so why not have your team blown away by some water games. The Caribbean Dream Yacht offers some water-based games for a yacht rental-day for the whole team to enjoy.
Hoping You An Enjoyable Corporate Yacht Party!
Setting sail with a Caribbean Dream Yacht is a unique and distinctive way to celebrate corporate events. Contact us today to reserve your date and let our experienced staff help you plan the best corporate yacht party. For more information on yacht rentals in Playa del Carmen, give us a call or email us. We will be happy to help you organize a memorable corporate yacht party.
What You’ll Get with Our Tulum Party Boat Rentals
Celebrate in Style with Our Party Boat Rentals
What You’ll Get with Our Party Boat Rentals. When it comes to throwing a party, you have to go big! With trendy nightclubs and spots all around town, it’s hard to compete when trying hard to find a perfect place for your most awaited party. If you can’t find a place to throw your party, take it to the sea and consider yacht rental in Playa del Carmen this holiday season. Level up your party with a Boat Rental in Playa del Carmen, and Caribbean Dream Yachts will help you plan the ultimate event.
Party boats are an excellent choice for a wide variety of events. Boat or yacht rental in Playa del Carmen can be the right choice for you to hold parties, ceremonies, family or group vacations, and other occasions. You can rent our boats at any length of time you need. They come in all lengths and sizes. The Caribbean Dream Yachts can also help you plan out your high seas shindig and give you the best party in Playa del Carmen!
Have Fun with Our Ultimate Yacht Rentals
So, what makes Caribbean Dream Yachts the ultimate site for your next boat rental party? We stand out with a combination of our luxury yachts rentals, amenities, premium destinations, activities, and onboard options. Yacht rentals in Playa del Carmen offer a lot of benefits just by throwing your parties and spending special occasions on a yacht or boat. Whether it’s a birthday party, graduation party, or even a bachelor/bachelorette party, we can help you make it a spectacular event. As long as you’ve planned it well, especially the activities you will be enjoying while having your event or party, great experiences will be there for you!
Although sailing can be pricier than another type of activity, it can be worth it. It sets you apart from the busy world, and we can say it is more private than the other vacation styles. Playa del Carmen’s yacht rentals also provide a great escape when you are traveling to the sunshine state. The experience can be tailored to your enjoyment, and with us, you don’t have to break a bank to take advantage of the opportunities a party yacht excursion provides.
Wishing You A Wonderful Weekend!
Setting sail with Caribbean Dream Yacht is a unique and distinctive way to celebrate the holidays. Reach us today to reserve your date and let our experienced staff help you plan a festive holiday party. For more information on yacht rentals in Playa del Carmen, give us a call or visit us at our location. We will be happy to help you plan for the most-awaited holiday party of the year!
Also, check out other destination
Corporate Events in Playa del Carmen
Perfect for A Professional Event
Why Playa del Carmen? Playa del Carmen has been gaining popularity as a destination for corporate trips, meetings, and events. It has a modern style of services and world-class venues offering all the amenities of a cosmopolitan city plus the white-sand beaches that you can see on the Caribbean sea.
This region boasts a wide selection of places that holds activities like team-building and suppliers for any corporate events. Playa del Carmen yacht rentals will make your trip fun and exciting. If you are the planner of this trip and if you are looking for a unique idea to plan a corporate trip, Caribbean Dream Yacht can help you out!
A Fully Customized Experience Awaits on Pristine Waters
Events, conferences, and meetings play an essential role in most businesses and companies.
Whether it is a product launch or a large company conference, they rely on these gatherings to deliver messages, bring people together, and build a more substantial workplace bond. Reward your employees, business associates, visitors from overseas, distributors, business partners, with magnificent dinner.
Corporate event on the sea is a new kind of trip that you can take on.
Host your corporate trip and enjoy Playa del Carmen yacht rental services. You can fully enjoy a customized experience by having a unique event on the high seas as you sail along the Caribbean seas. Our professional organizers in the Caribbean Dream Yachts would make sure that you can afford packages that cater to the budget of all the people on this trip.
Playa del Carmen yacht rental services would help you plan an exciting array of itineraries featuring long and short cruises. In this way, you can let your team relax during a stopover in some of the thrilling ports here in Playa del Carmen. Many destinations throughout Playa del Carmen are ideally located that can host memorable corporate events and productions. Whether you’re arranging an annual dinner, award ceremony, themed party, product launch, press conference, business partner appreciation trip or activity to foster client loyalty, we can help make your vision reality.
Charter with Us!
Every magical tropical trip starts with the right people, the right destination, and the right choice of yacht. Playa del Carmen yacht rental services would make your next corporate events and meetings successful and exciting! Book a trip they’ll never forget with Caribbean Dream Yachts. We believe in customer satisfaction by putting our clients’ needs foremost in our advice. Let us take care of the details so you can focus on the big picture.
Tips on How to Go Green on Your Next Sailing Trip
Tips on How to Go Green on Your Next Sailing Trip. If you like sailing in the waters of the Caribbean, ensure that you dispose of your trash properly so as not to harm our marine life. On the water, waste can quickly become marine debris, and it is the most pervasive pollution problem now. Not just an eyesore but it also kills marine animals and birds. As a sailing enthusiast, we need to do our part and help the environment,
Here we’ve put together our tips and ideas on how you can care for the sailing environment in the Caribbean.
Keep your boat deck trash free
While sailing makes sure that you dispose of your trash found on the deck because it can quickly end up in the sea this is to protect your property and the sea from pollution.
Limit your plastic usage
After you have prepared your yacht and ready to sail, please check perhaps you are stocking too much plastic. In preparing your commodities on board, use reusable containers instead of single-use plastic to lessen your plastic usage, especially when you are sailing.
Use a refillable drink bottle
Learn how to Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle. So, instead of binning your disposable plastic bottle, why not refill it? Better yet, avoid bottled water and use refillable water bottles. This will decrease the amount of waste that ends up in the sea.
Don’t throw your waste into the sea
Did you know that 20% of marine waste comes from human activities carried out at sea? Ensure that the people on board in your rented yacht will not throw any of these- Cigarette butts, water bottle, food waste, and snacks packaging. Instead, dispose of any rubbish in the boat until you can dispose of it properly. It has been recorded that a considerable percentage of seabirds and sea turtles die each year because of ingestion of marine waste.
Use alternatives to replace cling film and plastic wrap.
We know that it is easy to use ‘go-to’ kitchen staple to keep our food fresh, especially during your sailing adventure. But, instead of using plastic wrap, look for an alternative option available like beeswax wraps as a sustainable alternative or use reusable containers.
Avoid using a motor during sailing when possible.
The gliding through the sea while sailing using the power of the wind helps sea preservation and is more beneficial for the environment. So, take advantage of the wind- relax and enjoy and enjoy sailing and use your motor only when needed.
Provide space between boats in marinas.
The ideal distance that should be observed in marinas is 40 -60 cm between boats—allowing the sun’s rays to filter through the passage of deep water, enabling a smooth photosynthesis process which assures the self-purification of the sea.
So if you are a sailor enthusiast, the sea is your playground and our office, and we need to take responsibility for it. Next time, if you are planning for a sailing adventure after renting a boat or a yacht be responsible enough.
Taking the above guidelines when sailing in the Caribbean will ensure that you’re able to enjoy the wealth of natural resources available for years to come and our planet will undoubtedly thank you!
For your yacht rental in Playa Del Carmen needs from luxury yachts to sailboats and catamarans, no matter your budget or what activities you’d like to do, we can serve you to make this date possible.
Are you planning to go on a boat rental holiday in the Caribbean? Is it your first time? No frets, we gathered the essential aspects of planning a yacht charter trip. Ensure that you do it the right way so that nothing can go wrong.
Essential viewpoints of planning a yacht charter
- If you are planning for a sailing holiday, deciding the right people for your journey is vital. A charter holiday in the Caribbean is something extraordinary that you wanted to go as smoothly as possible. So, it is recommended to get the right crew to help you with your sailing adventure.
- Plan your routes in the Caribbean before the holiday and get the details of the yacht rental.
- When you are planning to rent a boat, it is essential to discuss all the individual bents and to agree on a budget that fits everyone.
- After you have discussed, the budget to choose the right boat type according to the cruising area is essential too.
- Create a list of your activities onboard and onshore.
- Delegate the tasks so everyone would enjoy the sailing adventure.
- If you don’t know how to steer the yacht rental in Playa Del Carmen yourself, hire a professional skipper to steer the yacht. The benefit of having a professional skipper on board is that they have a lot of local knowledge and can plan all the routes.
Choosing the right yacht for you
- Choosing the right choice of the charter yacht. It is vital to take into consideration your comfort, level of sailing skills, preferred charter area, local weather, as well as the budget. If you prefer a bigger space on deck as well as the interior, then a catamaran may be ideal for you.
- If you are an experienced sailor, mono hulls may be the only choice. But if you are not a skilled one, the catamaran is a preferred option with its easy maneuverability due to the two motors.
Yacht charter insurance
- It would be best if you always secured insurances for the yacht rental in Playa Del Carmen– like deposit and the skipper liability insurance and advisable among-st friends or couples.
Charter season and the sailing weather at the destination
In order not to spoil the enjoyment of the boat rental might as well check first the charter season and the sailing weather condition in the Caribbean.
We assume that we help you plan your boating holiday a little easier for you.
To get the best charter offer for your preferred destination, no matter your budget or what activities you’d like to do, we can serve you to make this date possible.
Why You Should Rent a Boat For Your Next Birthday Party
Why You Should Rent a Boat For Your Next Birthday Party. Birthday is a significant occasion in every person’s life and amongst one of those events which are awaited by everyone. That’s why we always make sure that the celebration is something unique, either your birthday or your loved ones.
So why not choose and make this year’s birthday more special by celebrating it on a Playa Del Carmen boat rental. Celebrating a birthday at a rental boat in Playa del Carmen is a great way to celebrate under the sky. Here, the boat is being introduced to a charter boat. The onboard parties are just astonishing. They would surely have a meaningful impact on anyone’s birthday.
How to Plan a Birthday Party on a Yacht Rental in Playa Del Carmen
Planning a boat birthday party to celebrate a significant birthday with family and friends in style is indeed memorable. The first thing you should do is do some research on a local rental boat company to decide an appropriate boat themed birthday party.
The theme of the Party
Planning begins with the concept of the party you want. A theme to be more specific. Once the theme is decided, you can start sending the invites so that the guests know the details. Also, it would be easier to select the decorations and menu.
The food and drinks at the Party
You know that food always leaves a mark! It’s essential to get the menu right. The best thing to do is to keep the food simple yet tasty. As much as possible, avoid using allergens as there’s a good chance your guests may have dietary restrictions or allergies. Also, to prevent unwanted situations, limit alcohol consumption at bay.
Music sets the tone for a party, so you have to plan and select your music playlist carefully. If you have an extra budget, you can hire a band to entertain the guests on the birthday party boat.
Don’t forget to send party guests home with boat themed birthday party favours. At the end of the party, meet the party guests at the dock to hand out the favours.
To sum up, why should you rent a birthday boat?
- To avoid the crowds
- So you can move around and explore the beauty of Playa Del Carmen
- To capture beautiful views only accessible by boat
- For a memorable and unique experience
Affordable Birthday Boat Party
If you are looking for a more affordable birthday boat party, then contact us, and we are happy to help you. We can show you our flexibility on prices. So, get in touch if you need to save a penny for your birthday boat party, and we’ll see what we can do!
With our range of boats and prices available, a birthday yacht charter Playa Del Carmen are within everyone’s reach.
Contact us today to book your birthday yachting experience!
Dear sailing lovers! Are you planning to have a sailing holiday in the Caribbean? If you need some fresh ideas or simple recipes to cook on your sailing holiday, you’ve come to the right place. Food is always an essential part of packing for a sailing holiday, whether you will be sailing for a day or a month on a boat rental in Playa Del Carmen .
Here are some simple recipes to cook that will ensure that your crew and guests get a delicious, healthy meal without a lot of prep or cleanup time.
Salsa Verde Stew
- 1 small pre-cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 jar salsa verde, 12 oz.
- 1 can cannellini beans, 15 oz.
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Sour cream and tortilla chips for topping
How To Prepare
Cook salsa verde on medium heat for 2 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients and let it boil. Garnish with sour cream and tortilla chips and serve.
Tuna And Potato Salad
- 800g new potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 200g fresh tuna
- 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cucumber, chopped
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Basil leaves to garnish (optional)
How To Prepare
- Cook the potatoes for 20 minutes in a boiling water
- Mix the lemon juice, garlic, and parsley in a salad bowl and add the red onion and set aside.
- Drain the cooked potatoes and add them to the salad bowl.
- Once the potatoes are cool, add the tuna, tomatoes, and cucumber.
- Mix everything gently and season with black pepper.
Southwestern Shepherd’s Pie
- 1 pre-cooked rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 can black beans
- 1 bag frozen corn
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 box of your favorite cornbread mix (and all of the ingredients needed with it)
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
How To Prepare
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the corn, beans, chicken, and barbecue sauce in a casserole dish.
- Top with cornbread batter, and cook until cornbread is fully baked.
Red Curry Lamb Stew
- 1 lb lamb roast or chops, precooked and cubed
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 can coconut milk
- 16 oz. chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. red curry paste
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- 1 cup dried shiitake mushrooms
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tsp olive oil
How to Prepare
- Pre-cook your lamb, chop, and bring with you in a reusable container
- When cooking the soup, mince the garlic and add to olive oil, cook until golden brown.
- Toss lamb in the garlic until brown. Add all ingredients and cook until it boils.
Additional tips for cooking onboard
The galley kitchen in your rented yacht, the space is limited, as are fuel and refrigeration, ensure that you planned accordingly. Here is the list of tips on cooking aboard a yacht.
- Bring only the important cooking equipment
- Check if everyone in the crew knows how to light the stove and control the fuel supply safely.
- Bring enough water
- If you are renting a boat, ask the boat company before you go if the gas or charcoal will be provided by them.
Happy cooking and we wish you fair winds and calm seas! Do you have a favorite meal to serve while out sailing?
Activities To Do on Your Yacht Charter Getaway. The excellent way to explore the beautiful islands of Caribbean coastlines is undoubtedly to book a boat rental in Playa Del Carmen or sailboat, allowing you to hop from island to island easily.
Here are some fun things to do while cruising around the Caribbean.
1. Get a Caribbean Tan
Basking under the sun in one of the Caribbean islands will give you a beautiful tan, but make sure that you don’t expose yourself in the sun too long or else you will get a sunburn. Moderate sun exposure is advisable. To get a perfect skin glow, you can rub some extra virgin olive oil onto your skin, during and after sunbathing.
2. Write a journal and capture great views
When sailing or yachting in the Caribbean, it’s the ideal time to write a journal. Your chartered yacht could be like your writing sanctuary, with the sea breeze giving you inspiration for your creativity. Also, don’t forget to bring your camera to capture extraordinary scenery. Taking photos or videos of the dramatic scenery and lush mountain backdrops, and encountering historic Rivieras can be an excellent souvenir of your sailing adventure.
3. Organize a Boat Party
Organizing a party in your chartered boat in the Caribbean is one of the best activities to do. There are no restrictions out on the sea, and you can enjoy partying under the stars with your friends or family. To make it more memorable, you can get a chef on board to prepare a customized menu, filled with local produce to satisfy your guests’ palate.
4. Discover the Local Cuisine
Discover the local cuisine in the Caribbean, so walk around and explore local food — you never know what foodie pit stop you could discover. It is advisable to hire a tour guide to lead you in local specialties.
5. Explore the Water World
Anchor your yacht and explore the water world of the Caribbean Sea. Swimming is an excellent exercise and also a fantastic leisure activity. Or you can go snorkelling and bring an underwater camera to capture the beautiful marine life, do scuba diving or try some extreme water sports.
Besides the onboard activities, there are also some coastal activities you can appreciate during a yacht charter- like exploring the surroundings of the marina. There are many sailing destinations that claim amazing cultural sites, so do not stay in your boat and marina – look around, go sightseeing.
Are you looking to explore the Caribbean with a yacht rental Playa Del Carmen, in the Caribbean? Whatever your yacht charter needs, we assure you to provide expert recommendations to whatever your chosen destination.
Book a charter yacht now!
Preparing Your Charter Yacht Crew
Preparing Your Charter Yacht Crew. You have finally chartered a yacht and boarded your boat for an anticipated cruise with family or friends. If you have sailed with the same group before, your chartered yacht crew is seemingly ready and waiting for some additional instructions.
It is recommended that you must do a full briefing for the safety of the crew and the boat. Here are the tips for you to organize a presentation with your crew for a safe, enjoyable catamaran tour in Playa Del Carmen.
The best way to brief your crew is to have a tour in the charter boat when the charter company briefer will give you after you board. It is essential to point out the parts or area that could be dangerous or for authorized personnel only.
When you charter a yacht or boat in Playa Del Carmen it is best to brief your crew about the rules and regulations on the boat like:
- Etiquette on using the bathrooms in the yacht is quite different than at home.
- Your crew should know how to use the bathroom properly. A small thing like using too much toilet paper can despoil the cruise.
- Explain to each crewmember how the shower drain works.
- Demonstrate how to close the seacocks and emphasize the importance of doing so before leaving the anchorage.
- It should also emphasize that the water supply is limited. Each person must know and understand how to use it wisely like:
- Take quick showers.
- Do not allow the water to run while brushing your teeth.
- When washing the dishes, use a basin to save water.
- Elaborate also the proper use of electricity onboard.
- Please turn off the lights and appliances when they are not in use.
- The Caribbean sun can be harsh in the skin where the constant cooling Trade Winds keep you from recognizing the extent of your sun exposure until it is too late. Ensure that your guest brings sunscreen lotion, sunglasses, aloe gel and a hat. Also, it is recommended to wear a lightweight long-sleeve shirt to enjoy extra-long visits in the sun without burning your skin.
- The wind might get your skin chap and dry your eyes and lips. Bring with you some moisturizing products and lip balm to use before and after exposure to the wind.
Everyone on board must understand the underlying safety issue.
Here are some essential details to explain to your crew:
- Demonstrate how to close the hatches in the cabins and shut the sea cocks in the bathrooms before casting off.
- Teach them the basics of using the radio, such as the use of Channel 16 and transmitting and responding.
- Let them know the location and how to use the fire extinguisher.
- Advise your crew to avoid seasickness by sharing tips- like avoiding down below unless necessary, looking at the skyline, eating lightly, etc. Advice crew members to take any needed medications before setting sail.
The key to a safe and enjoyable cruise on a Yacht Rental in Playa Del Carmen is to do an orientation of the crew and guest before sailing.