Tips on How to Go Green on Your Next Sailing Trip
Tips on How to Go Green on Your Next Sailing Trip. If you like sailing in the waters of the Caribbean, ensure that you dispose of your trash properly so as not to harm our marine life. On the water, waste can quickly become marine debris, and it is the most pervasive pollution problem now. Not just an eyesore but it also kills marine animals and birds. As a sailing enthusiast, we need to do our part and help the environment,
Here we’ve put together our tips and ideas on how you can care for the sailing environment in the Caribbean.
Keep your boat deck trash free
While sailing makes sure that you dispose of your trash found on the deck because it can quickly end up in the sea this is to protect your property and the sea from pollution.
Limit your plastic usage
After you have prepared your yacht and ready to sail, please check perhaps you are stocking too much plastic. In preparing your commodities on board, use reusable containers instead of single-use plastic to lessen your plastic usage, especially when you are sailing.
Use a refillable drink bottle
Learn how to Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle. So, instead of binning your disposable plastic bottle, why not refill it? Better yet, avoid bottled water and use refillable water bottles. This will decrease the amount of waste that ends up in the sea.
Don’t throw your waste into the sea
Did you know that 20% of marine waste comes from human activities carried out at sea? Ensure that the people on board in your rented yacht will not throw any of these- Cigarette butts, water bottle, food waste, and snacks packaging. Instead, dispose of any rubbish in the boat until you can dispose of it properly. It has been recorded that a considerable percentage of seabirds and sea turtles die each year because of ingestion of marine waste.
Use alternatives to replace cling film and plastic wrap.
We know that it is easy to use ‘go-to’ kitchen staple to keep our food fresh, especially during your sailing adventure. But, instead of using plastic wrap, look for an alternative option available like beeswax wraps as a sustainable alternative or use reusable containers.
Avoid using a motor during sailing when possible.
The gliding through the sea while sailing using the power of the wind helps sea preservation and is more beneficial for the environment. So, take advantage of the wind- relax and enjoy and enjoy sailing and use your motor only when needed.
Provide space between boats in marinas.
The ideal distance that should be observed in marinas is 40 -60 cm between boats—allowing the sun’s rays to filter through the passage of deep water, enabling a smooth photosynthesis process which assures the self-purification of the sea.
So if you are a sailor enthusiast, the sea is your playground and our office, and we need to take responsibility for it. Next time, if you are planning for a sailing adventure after renting a boat or a yacht be responsible enough.
Taking the above guidelines when sailing in the Caribbean will ensure that you’re able to enjoy the wealth of natural resources available for years to come and our planet will undoubtedly thank you!
For your yacht rental in Playa Del Carmen needs from luxury yachts to sailboats and catamarans, no matter your budget or what activities you’d like to do, we can serve you to make this date possible.
Are you planning to go on a boat rental holiday in the Caribbean? Is it your first time? No frets, we gathered the essential aspects of planning a yacht charter trip. Ensure that you do it the right way so that nothing can go wrong.
Essential viewpoints of planning a yacht charter
- If you are planning for a sailing holiday, deciding the right people for your journey is vital. A charter holiday in the Caribbean is something extraordinary that you wanted to go as smoothly as possible. So, it is recommended to get the right crew to help you with your sailing adventure.
- Plan your routes in the Caribbean before the holiday and get the details of the yacht rental.
- When you are planning to rent a boat, it is essential to discuss all the individual bents and to agree on a budget that fits everyone.
- After you have discussed, the budget to choose the right boat type according to the cruising area is essential too.
- Create a list of your activities onboard and onshore.
- Delegate the tasks so everyone would enjoy the sailing adventure.
- If you don’t know how to steer the yacht rental in Playa Del Carmen yourself, hire a professional skipper to steer the yacht. The benefit of having a professional skipper on board is that they have a lot of local knowledge and can plan all the routes.
Choosing the right yacht for you
- Choosing the right choice of the charter yacht. It is vital to take into consideration your comfort, level of sailing skills, preferred charter area, local weather, as well as the budget. If you prefer a bigger space on deck as well as the interior, then a catamaran may be ideal for you.
- If you are an experienced sailor, mono hulls may be the only choice. But if you are not a skilled one, the catamaran is a preferred option with its easy maneuverability due to the two motors.
Yacht charter insurance
- It would be best if you always secured insurances for the yacht rental in Playa Del Carmen– like deposit and the skipper liability insurance and advisable among-st friends or couples.
Charter season and the sailing weather at the destination
In order not to spoil the enjoyment of the boat rental might as well check first the charter season and the sailing weather condition in the Caribbean.
We assume that we help you plan your boating holiday a little easier for you.
To get the best charter offer for your preferred destination, no matter your budget or what activities you’d like to do, we can serve you to make this date possible.
Activities To Do on Your Yacht Charter Getaway. The excellent way to explore the beautiful islands of Caribbean coastlines is undoubtedly to book a boat rental in Playa Del Carmen or sailboat, allowing you to hop from island to island easily.
Here are some fun things to do while cruising around the Caribbean.
1. Get a Caribbean Tan
Basking under the sun in one of the Caribbean islands will give you a beautiful tan, but make sure that you don’t expose yourself in the sun too long or else you will get a sunburn. Moderate sun exposure is advisable. To get a perfect skin glow, you can rub some extra virgin olive oil onto your skin, during and after sunbathing.
2. Write a journal and capture great views
When sailing or yachting in the Caribbean, it’s the ideal time to write a journal. Your chartered yacht could be like your writing sanctuary, with the sea breeze giving you inspiration for your creativity. Also, don’t forget to bring your camera to capture extraordinary scenery. Taking photos or videos of the dramatic scenery and lush mountain backdrops, and encountering historic Rivieras can be an excellent souvenir of your sailing adventure.
3. Organize a Boat Party
Organizing a party in your chartered boat in the Caribbean is one of the best activities to do. There are no restrictions out on the sea, and you can enjoy partying under the stars with your friends or family. To make it more memorable, you can get a chef on board to prepare a customized menu, filled with local produce to satisfy your guests’ palate.
4. Discover the Local Cuisine
Discover the local cuisine in the Caribbean, so walk around and explore local food — you never know what foodie pit stop you could discover. It is advisable to hire a tour guide to lead you in local specialties.
5. Explore the Water World
Anchor your yacht and explore the water world of the Caribbean Sea. Swimming is an excellent exercise and also a fantastic leisure activity. Or you can go snorkelling and bring an underwater camera to capture the beautiful marine life, do scuba diving or try some extreme water sports.
Besides the onboard activities, there are also some coastal activities you can appreciate during a yacht charter- like exploring the surroundings of the marina. There are many sailing destinations that claim amazing cultural sites, so do not stay in your boat and marina – look around, go sightseeing.
Are you looking to explore the Caribbean with a yacht rental Playa Del Carmen, in the Caribbean? Whatever your yacht charter needs, we assure you to provide expert recommendations to whatever your chosen destination.
Book a charter yacht now!
Preparing Your Charter Yacht Crew
Preparing Your Charter Yacht Crew. You have finally chartered a yacht and boarded your boat for an anticipated cruise with family or friends. If you have sailed with the same group before, your chartered yacht crew is seemingly ready and waiting for some additional instructions.
It is recommended that you must do a full briefing for the safety of the crew and the boat. Here are the tips for you to organize a presentation with your crew for a safe, enjoyable catamaran tour in Playa Del Carmen.
The best way to brief your crew is to have a tour in the charter boat when the charter company briefer will give you after you board. It is essential to point out the parts or area that could be dangerous or for authorized personnel only.
When you charter a yacht or boat in Playa Del Carmen it is best to brief your crew about the rules and regulations on the boat like:
- Etiquette on using the bathrooms in the yacht is quite different than at home.
- Your crew should know how to use the bathroom properly. A small thing like using too much toilet paper can despoil the cruise.
- Explain to each crewmember how the shower drain works.
- Demonstrate how to close the seacocks and emphasize the importance of doing so before leaving the anchorage.
- It should also emphasize that the water supply is limited. Each person must know and understand how to use it wisely like:
- Take quick showers.
- Do not allow the water to run while brushing your teeth.
- When washing the dishes, use a basin to save water.
- Elaborate also the proper use of electricity onboard.
- Please turn off the lights and appliances when they are not in use.
- The Caribbean sun can be harsh in the skin where the constant cooling Trade Winds keep you from recognizing the extent of your sun exposure until it is too late. Ensure that your guest brings sunscreen lotion, sunglasses, aloe gel and a hat. Also, it is recommended to wear a lightweight long-sleeve shirt to enjoy extra-long visits in the sun without burning your skin.
- The wind might get your skin chap and dry your eyes and lips. Bring with you some moisturizing products and lip balm to use before and after exposure to the wind.
Everyone on board must understand the underlying safety issue.
Here are some essential details to explain to your crew:
- Demonstrate how to close the hatches in the cabins and shut the sea cocks in the bathrooms before casting off.
- Teach them the basics of using the radio, such as the use of Channel 16 and transmitting and responding.
- Let them know the location and how to use the fire extinguisher.
- Advise your crew to avoid seasickness by sharing tips- like avoiding down below unless necessary, looking at the skyline, eating lightly, etc. Advice crew members to take any needed medications before setting sail.
The key to a safe and enjoyable cruise on a Yacht Rental in Playa Del Carmen is to do an orientation of the crew and guest before sailing.
Tips for a Successful Fishing Trip on a Rental Yacht
Tips For a Successful Fishing Trip on a Rental Yacht. Most people love to hit the beaches and go on a fishing trip on a yacht. But, some tourists are heedless of the ways through which they can catch a fish. If you are a fishing enthusiast then perhaps you know the essential aspects of fishing. One way to enjoy fishing is to charter a yacht in Playa del Carmen.
Fishing is another popular water activity in Playa Del Carmen. You can enjoy different types of fishing tours. The thorough experience of our captains and crew will guarantee you an unforgettable adventure in your yacht rental in Playa Del Carmen. If you wanted to have a good catch, our captains guide you through the fishing grounds to fish first-class ecoclines, snapper, blackfin tuna, or blue marlin and crowned fish.
Helpful Tips to Boost Your Fishing Game
- Do not forget to check the shipwrecks and reefs. It is because small fishes usually dwell amongst natural and artificial reefs. Also, you can find big fishes in such locations as come in search of food. So, put your bait near the reef and be patient; you might walk away with the biggest catch.
- If you want to catch fish like tuna, then you will need to equip yourself with fast-trolling baits.
- If you see seagulls flying around, then it would be the best time to put your bait there. Because there could be a group of small fish or the large fish in hunt of prey.
- Fish are usually used to swim together in groups. For example, tuna and dolphins can always be found next to each other. If you are hoping to catch a particular fish, ensure that you look at the movement of the other fishes.
- If you’re bottom fishing, use baits like large heavy-duty jigs to get the bait down deep into the water.
- Use natural or artificial bait to stroll around the buoy to get the attention of fish.
- You can use large jigs as lures to throw the bait deep into the water if you want to catch large fish.
- If you want to increase your chances of finding a big catch, then equip yourself with devices such as a nautical map, GPS, or fishfinder. But most boat rentals in Playa del carmen come fully equipped with all of the newest navigational gear and equipment.
- If you easily get motion sickness on the boat or have never tried deep sea fishing, it is advised that you should take some medication beforehand.
- If you are not confident enough with your fishing skills, then you can bring an expert with you. It is most helpful to hire a fishing yacht with an experienced crew.
If you are looking for an unforgettable fishing experience, a boat rental in Playa Del Carmen may be the perfect way to make it happen.
Check out our full range of boats for your fishing adventure. Book your boat rental today with us.
Top 5 Reasons Why Yacht Sailing is The Best Way to Wander in Playa del Carmen
Every once in a while, we tend to do things that can make us feel better and engaged ourselves in some wild adventures. Sailing contains everything you want to experience in your vacation in one convenient package. You can either explore a new place, relax on a beach, sail on a yacht, or do some water activities around the place. Sailing lets you find your inner peace and can be a great way to wander in some beautiful places. Here are the 5 solid reasons that you can consider to enjoy your next holiday here in Playa del Carmen.
- The pristine sky-blue waters
Be amazed by the beautiful Caribbean seas fuses with broad areas of sky-blue waters and pristine paradise islands for a picture-perfect for your yachting adventures. It also features an overwhelming abundance of tourist attractions and activities that you can explore under the sun savouring the magnificent destination encounters as you spend your holiday in Playa del Carmen boat rental. You can also feel more connected with nature. Yacht sailing allows you to learn more and care about nature because sailing is such an environmentally friendly activity you can try on.
There can be no terrific than to have a moment alone. The busy and crowded environment starts to fade away as you step onto the boat. It gives you the freedom and let you take away all of the worries you had. Yacht rentals here in Playa del Carmen allows you to find tranquillity and serenity that is nowhere else to find. Still not sure? Check out more details on our services, especially our playa del carmen yacht rentals, and enjoy it with your family and friends.
- Luxurious Amenities
Yacht rental is more than just a boat. It is not only a simple mode of transportation, but it can be more than that. It is not limited to one service, and it offers more than what you expected. With Carribean Dream Yachts, we provide you with the best vacation you’ll surely remember and leave you with good memories. You can enjoy our services, swimming pools, spa areas, hot tubs, saunas, clubs and a lot more.
- Countless Activities
Playa Del Carmen is renowned for its exotic natural islands, beautiful tropical beaches. Make your vacation a more interesting and memorable one. Aside from the breathtaking view of the sea and, of course, the mouth-watering cuisine, embark yourself on water-centred activities that can boost your adrenaline. Don’t let the day pass for the numerous activities you can try on. Remember that you are not here to do nothing, but you are here to enjoy it.
- Long Term Memories
If you are still not convinced of the reasons mentioned earlier, then this last reason would surely convince you! As you step onboard, you can have the best experience in your life. You can feel the happiness that you are longing to embrace without a little doubt in your mind. Sailing is also an excellent way to know yourself more and trust us; you’ll surely go back to sailing in no time. Enjoy the vacation with your loved ones and family, do what you want, and go wherever you want to. Contact Carribean Dream Yachts and let us prepare your dream yacht sailing vacation right away!
Book a private tour in Playa del Carmen means freedom, and it means that you are in charge of where your destination takes place, when you and with whom you wish to, that’s simple as that!
When you book a private Catamaran tour with us, you are the only ones on the boat, whether you’re family, a bunch of friends or with your loved ones. The catamaran cruise is an excellent choice for all your getaway and gets mind-blown by the incredible view of the sea and beauty of the landscape of Playa del Carmen to the last drop. To avoid crowds upon reaching your destination point, you can choose when to start your tour, and it is entirely possible with us.
A Private Catamaran Experience is the best option!
Who doesn’t enjoy the beautiful breeze of the sea and relax together with family, friends, or with your special someone sailing on a private catamaran exploring nature in the Carribean? With tons of festivities and recreation that you can experience in Catamaran Tour Playa Del Carmen. If you are planning for something new to experience renting a luxury catamaran with us is an excellent choice with your companions and take your celebration enjoying open seas day or night, such as Bachelorette, Bachelor, Vacation, Weddings, and many more. Anything that suits your liking is taken care of as we ensure your experience and give you a vacation like no other!
Catamaran Sailing Tour Highlights
Sail in the wind.
Enjoy life on the ocean waves as you sail along the sparkling Caribbean water, which is truly a genuinely fantastic activity you can do here in Playa del Carmen together with our expert sailors and outstanding crews. We guarantee you the perfect experience to sail along with the most enchanting scenery and beautiful places that only here you can experience.
Open Bars and Cocktails.
Relax and enjoy the nature and sea with our ultimate “all you can drink” open bars that we offer in our luxury Catamaran Tours. Drink and eat as you enjoy the mesmerizing view of sunsets and warm breeze, catering to you a unique nautical-inspired experience under the moon and stars at night with your family and colleagues.
Snorkelling Tours and Scuba Diving.
Experience the best snorkelling tours by chartering a Catamaran Playa del Carmen tours. Explore incredible views and the landscapes underwater, especially the water adventure that can fill up your satisfaction as we provide the best service to your dive. Water activities are a must-try experience. Getting excited?. For further details with our service, please visit our website at Carribean Dream Yachts so that we can adequately assist you.
Explore a secluded area.
Have the most beautiful adventure of sailing. Learn more about Playa del Carmen and its wonders, get along with your friends and family, and check out as you visit some private attractions and places here.
Parties and celebration.
Are you looking for a place to host and organize a luxurious celebration in your taste or choice? Occasions and events like yacht weddings, bachelorette party or date on our catamaran rentals in Playa Del Carmen is a perfect choice of having an ideal and unforgettable event for a lifetime.
Not sure how to start?
Come aboard with us, and we guarantee that your experience is genuinely tremendous and mind-blowing, and it’ll suit your liking. A luxurious getaway begins and ends with style. Create your dream experience and plan with us here in Playa del Carmen, you can settle it all on us with ease. Please leave your thoughts on our webpage and feel free to contact us for updates regarding our service and accommodation.
Playa del Carmen Yacht Rentals and Sailing
Perfect Way to Unwind through a playa del carmen yacht rentals or sailing the Riviera Maya.
Breathe, relax, and enjoy. These words make us think and ponder that living life is more than just about working, surviving, and bearing the weight of the world on our shoulders. A perfect way to unwind is to go on a vacation or a trip with your family and loved ones, nothing can be better than having travel getaways with them. For some, summer may be a short period to relax, that is why we must find an excellent way to spend it.
Smell the sea, Feel the Sky
Water-centered vacation is a unique way of spending your holiday as it unfolds to give passengers a space to unwind. Unlike the ordinary course of a vacation, yacht brings excitement and offers an unforgettable experience. Nothing can be better than taking the time to travel with our families, close friends, or even our loved ones. Also, one of the best ways to unwind is to experience one of the pleasurable activities in Playa del Carmen Yacht Rental, which is renting a yacht.
Welcome to Playa del Carmen!
Have you heard the place, Playa del Carmen? This place located at Riviera Maya is mostly known for its attractive resorts, restaurants and you can even discover a lot of water activities there. Also, there is a whole other side of the city. It is also a great hub for independent travelers with many things to do in and around.
Yachts, Catamarans, and many others can be seen through the beaches of the place as it is commonly known as fast sailing or recreation vessels that are almost exclusively for leisure. Also, numerous boat rentals can be found and offer tons of bewildering accommodations in the area.
Here’s What to Remember:
- Type of Vessel
- Destination and Duration
- Accommodation and Amenities
- The Crew
- Safety and Reliability
Adventure awaits you there!
There are many exciting places to explore that can fill the emptiness of your soul, enjoy the sunsets, and the calmest of seas as you wander that suits your preferences, taste, or everything you want to try on. Some of the best adventures anticipate you anywhere with the mesmerizing views of seas, great companions, sharing memorable moments stuff with anyone here at Playa Del Carmen Boat Rental, explore more and see things that make your getaway worthwhile. This guide will ensure everything.
For more inquiries, please leave feedback on this article. Tell us more about your experience in your travel and share the best moments you have.
No matter how many romantic dates you had – a romantic date on a Yacht is the most unforgettable date you will ever have! This event is sure to leave the love of your life mesmerized. The view of Playa del Carmen harbour and the city from the yacht is stunning.
So, if you want privacy, a date on the yacht is the most private experience you’ll have away from the busy and crowded shores of Playa Del Carmen.
If you have any particular demand, don’t fret about it, we will ensure that we will prepare it for you.
Here is a simple guide to help you plan it:
Make sure you have enough budget to spend since it will help you decide on the kind of yacht you will rent. The Carribean Dream Yachts has boats of all shapes and sizes so that you can plan for your romantic date.
If you are looking for an affordable boat, a beautiful catamaran is ideal for your romantic date. You can plan a sunset drink, dinner on the water, or a whole day coastal cruise around Playa.
Hour of the day
Once you decide your ideal boat, you have to determine the time of your date, so you will know how many hours you should book your yacht for either a couple of hours, half a day or the whole day.
But for romantic ambience, we recommend that you make sure to get the sunset.
You can check our Playa Del Carmen yacht rentals.
You know your loved one better than anyone, but here are some suggestions: choose what music to liven up the boat, what kind of drink to be served, and what type of flowers. Surprise them!
Is there any more romantic than being on a yacht with the love of your life?
For your Playa Del Carmen yacht rental needs from luxury yachts to sailboats and catamarans, no matter your budget or what activities you’d like to do, we can serve you make this date possible.
Kiss goodbye to the ordinary and gloomy conventions of a traditional celebration! And welcome the tropical wedding of your dreams!
We know how daunting planning a wedding can be for the brides. That’s why you need a wedding planner to assist you in your preparation. But looking for the best wedding planner can be tiresome and overwhelming too.
To help you with such concerns, here’s a simple step-by-step guide that plans all the tasks required in hiring a wedding planner for your big day. Check out this list of things you need to do to find a wedding planner pro you’ll want to work with for your wedding.
1. Search for Local Wedding Planners
Do some research on planners’ websites for photos of recent weddings they’ve arranged to help narrow down your list. Also, check to see if your list of planners has specialized in the area where you’d like to tie the knot. Lastly, look for information about the services they offer and the clients they’ve worked with.
2. Make a follow-up call of your Top 3 Planners
Call your top three favourites to confirm the following: the range of their planning services offered, wedding date availability, and the costs. If their answers fit your budget and your concept, set an appointment to discuss the details further.
3. Be ready for your appointment
After setting up an appointment, be ready with it. Bring magazine wedding tear-outs, checklist, Pinterest ideas, and inspiration boards with you when you meet with your potential planners. During the meeting, ask all the questions you have in your mind to get all the information you need. Then, take some notes and keep an eye on their personalities. Is this someone you can work with for months?
4. Check with Their References
Don’t be in a rush! Take the time to call your prospect wedding planners’ references and ask the following of the planner and their team:
- Was the wedding’s style precisely what you wanted?
- Did they have excellent vendor recommendations?
- Did they return quickly to your calls or emails?
- Were they pleasant to work with?
- Did the wedding go well, according to your guests?
5. Sign the contract
Take some time to compare the prices, impressions, and proposals. Ask your planners to draft their overall vision for your wedding and services to narrow down everything, which would then work as the basis for your contract. Once you’ve decided to hire your perfect planner, call them to express that you are looking forward to working with them and would love to sign a contract. After signing the contract and settle the deposit, you’ll have officially hired your wedding planner.